Frequently asked questions
From Wi-Fi to the weather, here you will find everything our guests have on their mind.
01. When can I arrive? How long can I stay?
Rooms are available from 15:00 on the day of arrival. On the day of departure until 11:00.
02. What is included in the price and what is not?
Our Feisterer organic half-board PLUS is always included in the overnight stay price. In addition, the use of both saunas at the Feistererhof, the indoor swimming pool at the hotel Ramsauhof, Wi-Fi throughout the hotel area, Wintercard (December -April), Sommercard (May-October).
03. What is included in the feisterer organic half-board PLUS?
Breakfast. Afternoon snack with cake & coffee. Dinner with 5 courses.
04. Is there Wi-Fi in the hotel and in the rooms?
Yes. You can use Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
05. I have an allergy/intolerance. What do I have to consider?
We are happy to take into account lactose & gluten intolerance/allergies. Please give the relevant information to us at least 2 days before arrival. So that the service & kitchen team can make the perfect preparations.
06. What does a holiday with a dog look like at the Feistererhof? What needs to be taken into account?
Dogs are very welcome in our guesthouse Feistererhof. Cost per night EUR 10,00. We kindly ask you to inform us at the time of booking if you are travelling with a dog.
07. What can I rent directly from the hotel? What are the costs?
Backpacks, hiking sticks, bicycles, snowshoes & sledges. There are no costs, but a deposit is required.
08. When is the Feistererhof open for its guests?