Frequently asked questions
From Wi-Fi to the weather, here you will find everything our guests have on their mind.
01. When can I arrive? How long can I stay?
Rooms are available from 15:00 on the day of arrival. On the day of departure until 11:00.
02. What is included in the price and what is not?
Our Feisterer organic half-board PLUS is always included in the overnight stay price. In addition, the use of both saunas at the Feistererhof, the indoor swimming pool at the hotel Ramsauhof, Wi-Fi throughout the hotel area, Wintercard (December -April), Sommercard (May-October).
03. What is included in the feisterer organic half-board PLUS?
Breakfast. Afternoon snack with cake & coffee. Dinner with 5 courses.
04. Is there Wi-Fi in the hotel and in the rooms?
Yes. You can use Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
05. I have an allergy/intolerance. What do I have to consider?
We are happy to take into account lactose & gluten intolerance/allergies. Please give the relevant information to us at least 2 days before arrival. So that the service & kitchen team can make the perfect preparations.
06. What does a holiday with a dog look like at the Feistererhof? What needs to be taken into account?
Dogs are very welcome in our guesthouse Feistererhof. Cost per night EUR 10,00. We kindly ask you to inform us at the time of booking if you are travelling with a dog.
07. What can I rent directly from the hotel? What are the costs?
Backpacks, hiking sticks, bicycles, snowshoes & sledges. There are no costs, but a deposit is required.
08. When is the Feistererhof open for its guests?
In winter 2019/2020 we are open from 20.12.2019 - 16.03.2020. If the snow conditions are good, the season can be extended. The summer season 2020 starts with 29.05.2020 & ends on 11.10.2020.
09. Arriving, being there, saying goodbye – is it possible without a car?
Yes, even without a car you can go on holiday. Whether by plane or train. We are happy to help you with your arrival planning without a car. Pick-up & transfer to the train station in Schladming is also included in the price.
10. Indoor swimming pool, sauna & co.?
At the Feistererhof you will find 2 saunas (finnish & infrared sauna) and a cosy relaxation area. The indoor swimming pool "Montanaqua" at the hotel Ramsauhof can be used free of charge at any time.
11. Holiday with child. What does the Feistererhof offer for the younger guests?
There is space & comfort in all rooms. An indoor children's playroom with books, toys & lots of natural light. Our organic farm with all its inhabitants to get to know. A varied organic cuisine also for the little ones - smaller portions from the menu, a special children's dish or from our à la carte menu. And childcare with Michaela (summer 2020: 20 July - 26 August).
12. How will the weather be?